World Class Service Provider
Action Industries Inc. is a full service mechanical contractor and fabricator servicing the refinery, petrochemical and oil field markets. We provide a broad variety of service to operators throughout the US.
Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- 22,000 sq ft fabrication shop with overhead crane
- General Plant Maintenance, Construction & Turnaround Services
- Structural and Pipe Fabrication
- Blasting, Vapor Abrasive Blasting, and Painting Services, Onsite or Offsite
- ASME – R, S and U STAMP Authorized Manufacturer
- ASME and AWS Welding Procedure Specifications
- ASME and AWS Certified Welding
- Alloy Fabrication Shop
- In-house PMI Capabilities
- ISNetworld (400-182681) since 10-11-2007
- PICS Auditing member since 4-11-2011
- Gulf Coast Safety Council Member since the 80’s
- Veriforce member since 2005 (Employees trained in OQ Process)
- Associated Builders & Contractors Pelican Chapter member since the 90’s
Action Industries, Inc. has achieved its success through a combination of professional management, superior service, and quality workmanship. All employees are required to attend a 6 hour basic plus orientation class provided by Baton Rouge Safety Council. Employees are screened for a Security Passport as well as TWIC background check (Transportation Workers Identification Card). Employees must also pass a drug and alcohol test, which is monitored by Pipeline Testing Consortium, Inc. and DISA. Our operators are certified through 29 CFR 1926-650 & 1926.651 Excavation, Trenching & Shoring Awareness.
Work areas include petrochemical facilities, refineries, local salt mines and MSHA guidelines, commercial and industrial facilities.